Our red fabric Roman shades and blinds range from simple minimalist to beautiful intricate patterns in bright red vermillion or the richest of reds.
Order free samples today! Free shipping, free expert advice, huge discounts, & more!
Or buy a custom red Roman shade in plain classic style for light and heat control and privacy for just $500.09 for a large 60” x 72” (w x h) window!
Get privacy and various light control options, from sheer to light filtering to room darkening or total blackout.
Create a custom red shade from various styles, patterns, and sizes.
These stunning red pattern shades are a durable and easy-to-install option for your modern homes.
Other popular color choices for Roman shades include white, black, gray, and blue.
A Symbol of Boldness, Courage, & Passion: Red is considered a symbol of boldness, courage, heat, love, passion, and joy. So, if you choose red Roman shades for your windows or French doors, you can add all these qualities to your interior décor style.
Add Accent to Your Decor: Being a loud color, red will add an accent to your room’s decor.
Stand Out in a Crowd: Why do you see red a lot on sign boards? This color knows how to stand out in a crowd.
An Invigorating Element of Color: Even if your Roman shade fabric has a splash of red, it’s enough to add an invigorating element of color in your home’s more subtle rooms.
Benefits of Our Red Roman Shades Selection
Bold Design Ideas: Red hue naturally lends itself to bold designs, and red fabric roman shades are a perfect means of enhancing this.
Win Attention Effortlessly: Choose a kaleidoscopic palette and see how red Roman shades win the attention of your family members, guests, or tenants effortlessly.
Neatly Folding Fabric Panels: Fabric panels of red Roman shades fold up neatly when raised and lie flat when lowered to offer a stylish appearance to windows in your room.
Lots of Unique Designs: From plain to patterned to striped, our selection of red Roman blinds offers you a generous selection of unique designs to choose from.
Diverse Functionality: They can provide privacy, light control, light filtration, blackout, insulation, and energy efficiency.
Child Safety: Cordless control mechanism make these window covers 100% child-safe.
Variety of Red Hues Available
- Bright red vermillion
- Pale pink
- Deep burgundy
- Rich crimson
- Fiery chili red
- Blush red
- Seductive scarlet (a vivid red color with an orange tinge)
- Softer coral red
- Luscious cherry, & more!
Popular Models of Red Roman Shades
Red Blackout Roman Shades for Bedrooms
Your favorite red Roman shades also come with blackout or room-darkening potential to create a night-like environment in your bedroom or home theater. In other words, red Roman shades blackout give you excellent control on light and privacy.
Red Cordless Roman Shades for Nurseries
Also available in top-down, bottom-up style, red cordless Roman shades come with an advanced safety feature for homes with children and pets. Other lift options for these kid-safe blinds include motorized and smart home integrated lifts.
Red Cotton Roman Shades Clean, Streamlined Appearance
These blinds are made from soft, foldable cotton fabric exuding exquisite sharpness of red color. With its clean, streamlined appearance, cotton is a breathable fabric that can ensure temperature regulation. Overall, these blinds can boost the functional and aesthetic potential of your window treatments.
Red Linen Roman Shades for a Touch of Warmth and Vibrancy
Red linen Roman shades can add a touch of warmth, vibrancy, and durability to your window treatments. Also, these window blinds are durable, as they can withstand fading and daily wear and tear.
Red Bamboo Roman Shades for Contemporary Settings
Red woven wood or bamboo Roman shades are made from bamboo slats that are woven together to form a fabric-like material. You can use them in a variety of interior décor styles, such as traditional, contemporary, and tropical. They can provide diverse functionalities like privacy, light control, light filtration, and temperature regulation.
Various Fold Styles for Red Roman Shades
Red Roman shades are available in lots of fold styles, including:
These finer quality materials are better suited to Roman blinds:
- Cotton (100%)
- Faux silk
- Sizes: Choose a size ranging from 12” x 16” to 115” x 120” (w x h) to perfectly fit your window frame.
- Fabric Opacities: Choose sheer, room darkening, blackout, or light filtering fabrics.
- Motorization: Choose a manual cordless or automatic/motorized lift.
- Inside/Outside Mount: Go with an inside mount to make your sea-themed room’s interior look cleaner and more spacious. Or choose an outside mount to make your small window look bigger.
Things to Consider When Buying Red Roman Shades
- Extra Coverage: Consider adding 2 to 4 inches to each width and height of fabric for overlap or extra coverage.
- Blackout Liner: Add a blackout liner to improve light control and privacy of your red fabric blinds.
- Fabric Thickness: If you want to improve the energy efficiency of your room, we highly recommend a shade with thicker fabric. For more light, select thin, sheer fabric.
- Patterns: Choose from hundreds of beautiful floral patterns.
- Wide or Narrow Windows: Whether it’s a wide window in your living room or a narrow window in your kitchen or bathroom, custom options will fit each of them.
Here are DIY tips to clean red Roman shades.
Lift Away Surface Level Dirt: Gently sweep across the soft fabric with the brush attachment of your vacuum to remove surface level dust and dirt. Do not vacuum the blind without the brush attachment, as it may damage the fabric.
Remove Stains: To remove stains from a red Roman shade, blot it with warm water and mild dish soap. If it’s motorized, make sure the motor and other electronic components do not get wet.
Get free samples to see how different hues of red color - from softer coral red to bright red - look in your unique room decor settings before finally selecting and buying a custom-made product.
Why Buy Red Roman Shades with Affordable Blinds?
Buy this product here at Affordableblinds.com and get:
Here is our DIY step-by-step guide on how to measure red Roman shades to get started.
- Measure Width: Measure the width of the windows at top, middle, and bottom. Record the narrowest value.
- Measure Height: Measure the height of the top of the window or other space from the top to bottom in the left, middle, and right. Record the shortest measurement. For example, if the measurements are 61”, 61 ¾”, and 61 ¾”, order blinds measuring 60 inches in length.
- Deduction: Do not make any deductions. We’ll do it for you.
All hardware components included. For a professional, inch-by-inch, edge-to-edge fit, follow our DIY step-by-step guide on how to install red Roman shades.
- Step 1: Drill holes (using a ⅜-inch drill bit)
- Step 2: Set up the brackets with screws and a screwdriver.
- Step 3: Hang your window coverings.
Quick: 10 to 12 minutes
Shipped from San Diego, CA.
What is the downside to Roman shades?
Made of fabric, Roman shades can get stained more easily. They can retain odors, so they are not a good choice for kitchens. Plus, heavier fabrics like velvets are difficult to clean.
What is the difference between roller shades and Roman shades?
Also referred to as roll-up blinds, roller shades are generally more modern and sleeker window covers, while Roman shades are more traditional and elegant ones. However, both types offer lots of options for colors and patterns to create a look you want.
Do Roman shades go in or out?
Roman shades go both in and out. Some styles work best when mounted on the inside of the window frame, while others work best when installed on the wall outside the frame.
Are Roman shades expensive?
Yes, compared to other types of blinds, Roman shades tend to be more expensive. Meticulous craftsmanship, higher labor fees, and a tremendous amount of time spent in manufacturing these shades make them so expensive.
Price of red Roman shades ranges from around $100 to over $700, based on factors like size, fabric quality, control mechanism, custom options, warranties, and brand reputation.
On the other hand, you can get a cordless privacy cordless privacy mini blind for as low as $19!
Need More Help?
Use 24/7 live chat or give us a call at (800) 863-6109 to contact our Roman shade color and design experts for custom solutions.