Roller Shades for Your Home
Looking for affordable classic window covers with modern functionality? Our low-priced Roller Shades, or roller blinds, are a one-stop solution for all your window treatment needs. They’re available in a variety of sizes, colors, fabrics, textures, patterns, and styles (casual, modern, farmhouse) to match your unique decor. These easy-to-install and simple-to-clean window coverings neatly roll up at the top of the window for more visibility when raised. Child-safe cordless and motorized upgrades are available. Before you shop, order a FREE SAMPLE to have first-hand experience with the product.
Functional Variants and Their Uses
Our latest collection of roller-up shades offers different functional models with varying levels of light control, privacy, and convenience.
How These Shades Will Help You
- Sleek Look: Roller-up window treatments are back in style with their sleek look and high-tech operation. You can make them look even sleeker by installing them completely inside the window frame with an inside flush mount. Fine woven fabrics with matching colors complement and boost the aesthetics of your interior home design.
- Child-Safe Control Styles: With cordless control styles, this premier collection of cost-effective Roller Shades is kid-friendly, fully complying with the New Federal Safety Standards for Custom Window Coverings. So, they are safe for spaces with young children and pets. You can integrate them into your existing home automation system and control them with your voice, remote control, or a smartphone app.
- Adjustable Opacity: Choose how much light the rollers let into your room. Light filtering fabrics offer various percentages of light blocking. You can also go sheer (for ample light) or full blackout (for complete light control).
- Choose Additional Accents: Further customize them with additional accents, such as decorative trims, beads, bottom borders, and liners.
- Easy to Clean: These roller shades are amazingly simple to clean and care for, meaning you can keep them looking brand new with minimal effort, such as light dusting and vacuuming.
- Sizes: Choose the perfect width and height for all your windows, from extra small (15 x 24”) to extra large (103 x 120”).
- Colors: White, black, silver, state, coal, cream, beige, gray, navy, ivory, gold, dove, red velvet, chocolate, and many more! (For a true color match, order a free sample of these roll up window covers.)
- Fabrics: Choose a solid color, stylish pattern, and a beautiful texture, like woven fabric and tweed.
- Decorative Valances: Choose from standard valance with fabric insert (9/16” light gap per side) or cassette valance (¾” light gap)
- Mount Location: Interior, exterior, inside, outside, & inside flush mounts
- Mount Style: Choose standard or reverse roll mounting style
- Control Styles: Hand-operated, continuous loop beaded chain, cordless spring roller, motorized (with wireless remote)
- Cassette: standard cassette and fabric insert cassette
Buy this product here at Affordableblinds.com and get:
Here is our step-by-step measurement guide to get started.
For a professional-like fit and feel, follow our DIY step-by-step installation guide.
12 to 15 minutes
Shipped from San Diego, CA.
Unsure if these window blinds will fit the form and function of your window? Order a free sample before selecting and buying the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are roller shades back in style?
Yes, Roller-up shades are back in style with cleaner, sleeker look and advanced motorized and smart control styles. They are now one of the most popular choices for the best window coverings.
Are Roller Shades a good option?
Yest, they are a good window treatment option as they are budget-friendly, aesthetically appealing, functionally diverse, kid-friendly, easy-to-use, and simple-to-clean.
What is the difference between roller blinds and roller shades?
The short, precise answer is that roller blinds are structured window coverings featuring slats (or fabric vanes) that you can tilt open or close, while roller shades are made of a single piece of a solid softer textile. However, both the terms are used interchangeably, as roller shades are considered a type of roller blinds.
How affordable are roller shades?
They are a cost-effective window treatment solution with average sale prices ranging from $35 to $250.
Contact our installation experts and design consultants to discuss your project. They are just a phone call away at (800) 863-6109.
- Affordable classic window blinds with modern functionality
- Various sizes, colors, fabrics, and styles to match any decor.
- Easy to install and clean
- Roll up neatly for increased visibility
- Child-safe options available, with cordless and motorized controls
- Cater to different light control needs