The enclosed product is warranted to the original residential retail purchaser as long as the product remains in the original window.
Lifetime: Entire product against manufacturing defects (i.e. a flaw in the product design, materials, or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function)
Operation/Functionality, including but not limited to CCL, ladder cords, lift cords and rings. Including internal cords such as those found in cordless shades.
Normal Wear and Tear
Any product that fails due to:
• abuse • exposure to salt air • improper installation • accident • extraordinary use
• improper operation • alterations • improper cleaning • misapplication
• damage from pests/insects/pets • improper handling • misuse
Costs associated with:
• product removal • transportation to and from the retailer • brand label removal
• product re-measure • incidental or consequential damages • product reinstallation
In the event there are multiple blinds/shades in the same room, only the defective blind/shade
will be replaced.
To Report Shipping Damage:
If damage occurred during shipping, call and report within 7 calendar days or else you may
be denied credit for your damaged product.
To Obtain Service:
If you suspect product has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship:
1. Take a photo of the defect.
2. Email the photo with your ORDER # to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
THIS SHALL BE YOUR SOLE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. If this product is found to
have a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, we will (at our discretion) do one of
• repair the product • replace the product • refund the cost of the product
Colors vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match sample swatch or previous purchases.
Discontinued items or color selections will be replaced with the closest equivalent current product.
No agent, representative, dealer, or unauthorized employee has the authority to increase or alter the obligation of this warranty. This lifetime limited warranty supersedes any previous versions.
For all questions, please call (800) 863-6109 or email@example.com