- Simple Clicks, Taps, and Voice Commands to Operate
Our popular battery-powered Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows come with lots of ultra-convenient options to operate. You can raise, lower, and adjust or tilt slats with the push of a button, a click, a tap on your smartphone’s touchscreen, and a voice command.
- Compatible with All Home Automation Kits
Smart Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows offer full compatibility with all the modern home automation kits. Compatible smart home hubs include – but are not limited to – Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, Apple HomeKit, and Google Home assistant.
- A Complete Window Treatment Solution
Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows offer an all-in-one window treatment solution for windows in residential, retail, and office settings. You can also order a free sample to see if the given blind is a perfect fit for your unique window and interior settings.
There is a full range of custom or personalization options for smart Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. You can easily choose a perfect match based on size, color, texture, style, design, material, lift options, level of light filtration, blackout feature, and more.
By following simple DIY tips available with our free motorized-life step-by-step installation guide, you can quickly fix your favorite window coverings on your windows. If you observe some extra care, your window treatment will give the feel of professional installation.
Note: If you find difficulty in measuring and installing your Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows, you should hire the services of a professional installer.
From installation to operation to cleaning and maintenance, Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows are a great choice for lifetime window coverings. Proper cleaning and maintenance will add to the life of your remote controlled motorized shades or blinds.
While window treatments are an integral part of any home, your home automation system would be incomplete without Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows.
Available in beautiful fabric choices, light filtration, privacy control, cold-blocking insulation, and a rechargeable battery pack, remote controlled motorized blinds for your home’s room work equally well with all the smart home automation kits.
Popular compatible home automation kits or Internet of Things platforms for remote control motorized blinds shades include Google Home hub, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, and Apple HomeKit, etc.
At Affordable Blinds, you will find a huge variety of motorized shades blinds that will complement all sizes and types of windows. A smart blind with custom options will fit all the ventilation spots, including doors, windows, and skylights.
Also, smart Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows are available in lots of styles and designs (honeycomb or cellular shades, roller shades, sheers, shutters, and blinds). Similarly, there is an eye-catching diversity of durable materials, including wood (natural and faux) and fabric (polyester fabric, vinyl fabric, and cotton fabric).
Additionally, there is a full range of vibrant colors and other options or features like cordless design, and roller styles for your smart battery-powered Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows.
Why Choose Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows
There are several aesthetic and practical benefits of shopping Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows.
The first major benefit of buying Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows is that they can be operated with the push of a button. The push of a button allows you to raise, lower, and adjust or tilt the slats of your blinds or shades for windows.
Installing your smart home Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows is a quick, convenient, and a hassle-free process. Also, you can easily go for outside or inside mount windows. If you pay heed to minute details, your DIY installation will give the feel of professional installation.
Also, there is a free step-by-step installation guide for you. Meanwhile, you can utilize 24/7 online chat facility to get guidance about measurement and installation procedure from our customer support and services team.
- Light Control and Light Filtration
Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows are also available with light control and light filtering designs. With the light control option, you can adjust the level of brightness inside your room as per your requirements.
On the other hand, light filtering Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows can block out up to 99% harmful UV rays of sunlight. Such blinds and shades are considered as having 1% light filtering functionality.
If your go for the cellular or honeycomb style Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows, you will get excellent insulation against light and heat. And cellular blinds and shades are also available in single-cell and double-cell styles.
A double-cell honeycomb will provide you heat- and cold-block insulation for maximum energy conservation and save you a big amount on energy bills.
Buying and installing Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows will not only improve the functional potential of your room’s window but also give you incredible ease of operation.
At the same time, you can go for the available optional upgrades to make the raising, lowering, and adjusting or tilting of the slats of the blinds even easier.
With smart home integration, you’ll have the option to operate and regulate your remote controlled motorized shades and blinds for windows with a click or tap on your smartphone’s touchscreen.
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
You can easily clean your remote-controlled smart battery-powered blinds for windows through dusting, vacuuming, and washing, etc. If you go for washing, you need to make sure that motor and other electrical components do not get wet.
Similarly, the tasks like maintenance and repairing of damaged parts are quite easy to perform with the help of DIY tips.
- Lots of Design and Functional Variants to Choose from
- Room Darkening Sheer Shades Zebra Elegance
- Motorized Light Filtering Essential Roller Shades
- Motorized Sheer Light Filtering Zebra Shades Elegance
- Motorized Sheer Room Darkening Shades Zebra Elegance
- Motorized Sheer Horizontal Room Darkening Shades Elite
- Motorized Sheer Horizontal Light Filtering Shades Elite
- Motorized Plain Classic Pleated Roman Shade – Essential
- Motorized Plain Classic Pleated Roman Shade – Exquisite
- Motorized Plain Classic Pleated Roman Shade – Elegance
- Motorized Plain Classic Pleated Roman Shade – Elite
- Motorized Plain Classic Pleated Roman Shade – Elite Plus
Upgrades and Options
Several upgrades and options are available with your Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows at AffordableBlinds.com.
All types of remote controlled motorized blinds for window are fully compatible with modern smart home hubs. These motorized shades blinds work equally well with all the home automation kits, including – but not limited to – Samsung SmartThings, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
Rechargeable battery pack is a great upgrade for your Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. Your battery-powered motorized blinds or shades will ensure round-the-clock working with the help of smartphone or any other smart gadget connected with the smart home automation system.
Fortunately, if you shop Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows at Affordable Blinds online store, a rechargeable battery pack is offered as a built-in feature with every motorized blind or motorized shade.
Cordless lift option comes as an attractive safety feature for Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows of your room or home. With cordless window blinds, you can eliminate the risk of entangling or getting stuck with the cord. You will especially need such smart features if you have children or pets in your home.
- Full Range of Customer-oriented Custom Options
There is a full range of customer-oriented customization options available with each model of the Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. You can personalize them for texture, material (like wood or fabric), design, color, lift options, and more.
So, after shopping remote controlled motorized blinds or shades, you can precisely personalize them according to your personal taste and the feel of your room’s interior.
Considerations before Buying
Here are a few things you need to consider before buying Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows.
- Style: You need to consider the style of your window as well as your room before you get a suitable window treatment.
- Size of the Window: The size of your window is an important factor when choosing a Remote Controlled Motorized Blind for Windows of your home.
- Light and Privacy Requirements: Depending on your requirements for light and privacy, you may consider different styles of Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. For example, for maximum privacy and light control, you need to go for cellular blackout shades.
- Customizability: While deciding on buying your favorite Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows, you need to make sure that it comes with customization options.
- Color Choice: Color choice is an important factor to take into account while shopping Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. You will need a color that perfectly harmonizes with the interior of your room.
- Choice of Material: A suitable material for your Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows is also a very important point to consider before buying your motorized window treatments.
- Affordability: Affordability is one of the most important factors to consider while buying Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows.
While taking accurate measurements of the window and blind sizes may be quite an easy task, the measurement values may differ for outside mount windows and inside mount windows.
Prior to your order, you can use a metal measuring tape as the best option. Measurements need to be taken at three different spots horizontally and vertically, i.e., along the width and length (height), respectively.
For example, if the measurement is 40 inches at the top, 40 ¾ inches in the middle, and 40 ¾ inches at the bottom, you should order Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows measuring 36 inches along the width.
Similarly, you will repeat the same procedure for the height or length of your window.
The window size measurement procedure for outside mount windows is the same as for inside mount windows. However, for maximum light coverage and to avoid light leakage, recommend that the blind overlaps the window recess by 2 to 3 inches at the width of the window and 2 to 3 inches at the top and bottom of the window.
However, you need not make any deductions, as the same we – at AffordableBlinds.com – will be doing for you.
For detailed information about taking exact window measurements, you can go through this step-by-step guide here.
For the installation of the smart Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows, you can read our DIY installation tips.
Some of the available guides include cordless lift step-by-step guide, continuous chain operation step-by-step guide, and motorized lift step-by-step guide.
Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows are available in a variety of sizes, natural or artificial materials, fabric choices, designs, and functional potentials.
When it comes to size, you may get a Remote Controlled Motorized Blind for a window as small as 12 x 12 inches in width and height or length. Similarly, you can get a perfect size for an extra large window, measuring 94 inches along the width and 120 inches along height or length.
Child & Pet Safety Information
The cordless and motorized feature makes your smart Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows safe to use at the places where there are children and pets. However, the window shades or blinds with cords may not be safe for homes with children and pets.
Information About Free Offers and Guarantees
- Free Consultancy (Measuring, Installing, Choosing Right Product)
Customer support and services team at AffordableBlinds.com is available 24/7 to help you out in every possible way. You can use the online chat option to get guidance about measurement, installation, and choosing the right product, etc.
At AffordableBlinds.com, you can order a free sample for a Remote Controlled Motorized Blind for Window that you want to buy later on. With this option, you can have a real life experience with your favorite window covering before you actually buy it.
You can read more about free sample offers here.
A free lifetime guarantee gives you the peace of mind and the best value for your money. You can read more about what is covered and what is not covered under the free lifetime warranty here.
With a free shipping option, you can save a big amount on your Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows. You can read more about free shipping offer here.
- Worry Free Fit Guarantee:
With worry-free fit guarantee, you can secure your investment on Remote Controlled Motorized Blinds for Windows and avoid any additional costs.
You can read more about Worry Free Fit Guarantee here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Affordable Blinds we have a sincere commitment to offering quality products an exclusive level of service at industry leading competitive prices. All purchases from Affordable Blinds are backed up by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We guarantee all our products are high-quality and free of production flaws or defects.
Affordable Blinds will without delay replace or repair any product that is damaged or faulty and arrange for the return of the original merchandise if needed. Also, our products are covered by our Worry Free Fit or Free Policy, so you can take the anxiety out of measuring for your new shades or blinds.
If you're not happy with your order, please contact our friendly customer service team at (800) 863-6109 or email@example.com within 30 days of receipt, and we’ll make every attempt to rectify the problem. If for some reason we are incapable of correcting the problem, we’ll set up a return and grant you an in-store life time credit.
Please study the following conditions about this policy:
- Custom products cannot be taken back for any reason that is as a result of wrong measurements unless otherwise covered by our Worry Free Fit or Free Policy. We advise you go over our measuring guidelines before placing your order.
- Due to variances in monitors and how they depict colors, goods cannot be given back because of dissatisfaction with material, texture or color except if a sample was ordered first and the product arrived utterly different from the sample received.
- Extra-large products more than 90" in width are not returnable except for shipping damage and initial defects.
- Bulk, dealer, and commercial orders are only covered for warranty/damages repair.
- All returns require approval and must be returned in original condition within 30 days of delivery. Once recovered, you’ll get a store credit. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing, transportation, freight and oversized fees are non-refundable.
Origin of Product
Shipped from San Diego, CA.