- Made from 100% polyester fabric
- Easy-to-operate cordless controls
- Conform to CPSC guidelines for child safety
- Day/night light regulation options
- High-quality fray-proof material
- Anti-static and stain resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Low dust-build-up
- Customizable to fit any decor style
- Easy to install and maintain
How These Shades Will Help You
Total Light Control
With ultimate light blockage, these blackout honeycomb shades are an ideal choice for day-sleep quarters, nurseries, home theaters, and other spaces where you want to completely block out external light.
The immense heat- and cold blocking potential of these thermal blackout shades regulates the temperature of your room to provide comfort all year round.
Lowered Energy Bills
Their air-trapping honeycomb cells of these budget-friendly insulating cell shades repel both summer heat and winter cold, significantly lowering your cooling and heating costs.
Keep prying eyes at bay during the day or night. Confidently install these low-priced privacy cellular shades in your bathroom or bedroom.
Single/Double Cell Fabric Construction
These nightfall window coverings are available in single cell or double cell fabric constructions. The single and double cell constructions vary in their potentials and prices. Choose double cell design for better light regulation and insulation.
Day and Night Options
Choose day and night models to switch between day and night like environments at any time.
Create Noise-Free Environments
These pocketed blackout shades can provide noise insulation to ensure peace and tranquility in your home office, study room, or classroom.
Sleek Look & Compact Stacking
When raised/opened, these sleek-looking honeycomb shades compactly stack to give a clear, unobstructed view of the outside
Kid-Safe Cordless Control
- Cordless Spring Roller: Open, close, or adjust your window treatments with the touch of your finger.
- Top-down/bottom-up: Push up/pull down to raise/lower from both top or bottom.
Easy-to-Clean Dust-Repelling Design
Their stain-resistant and anti-static properties of the shade minimize dust build-up on the fabric.
The average sale price of these affordable shades from as low as $35 to over $400.
Custom Options to Fit Any Decor
- Colors: Cream, silver, daylight, ivory, greige, sea salt, hazy, etc.
- Widths & Heights: 19 x 24” to 72 x 84” (w x h)
- Pleat Sizes: ⅜” and 2” or wider
- Mount: Inside, outside, & flush inside mounts
- Light Blockers: Don’t let a ray disturb your sleep.
- Layering: Pair these light-blocking honeycomb shades with sheers for a layered look.
- Motorized: Use a wireless remote control to operate your window coverings.
- Smart Lift: Control these Blackout Cellular Shades for Windows with your voice or an app by integrating them into your existing smart home automation system.
Buy this product here at Affordableblinds.com and get:
Here is our DIY step-by-step measurement guide.
Hardware components included. For a professional, inch-by-inch fit, follow our DIY step-by-step installation guide.
12 to 15 minutes
Shipped from San Diego, CA.
- We recommend these shades for any space where you need complete light control along with insulation and privacy.
- Order a free sample to see how the real colors look before finally selecting and purchasing the product at Affordableblinds.com online store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between blackout and room darkening cellular shades?
A blackout cellular shade can eliminate brightness by up to 100 percent. On the other hand, a room darkening shade will reduce approximately 95 to 99 percent light. A third option is light filtering, which blocks less than 95% light.
What blinds can you see out but not in?
Solar blinds and light filtering shades allow you to see out but prevent the prying eyes from seeing in, providing you daytime privacy. The exact opposite is true at night!
Do blackout cellular shades keep heat out?
The answer is yes! Their air-trapping honeycomb design acts as an insulation barrier to keep heat out.
How do blackout cellular shades work?
Light-blocking foil material in each cell of their honeycomb structure prevents external light from penetrating, while also providing insulation for hot and cold weather.
Use 24/7 live chat or call at (800) 863-6109 to contact our experts for color selection, installation, design consultation, and more!