Connecting two roller blinds can add to the aesthetic appeal and functionality of your window treatments. Here are a few DIY tips to connect two roller blinds together on the window.
- Exactly measure the width of the window where you want to install the roller blinds.
- Buy two roller blinds that are according to the measured width, so that they can overlap in the middle of the frame.
- Fix the first blind to the frame.
- Install the second roller blind on the opposite side of the window. Use mounting hardware, such as brackets, to attach it to the wall or window frame.
- If necessary, trim the bottom edges of the two roller blinds so that they are even.
- Connect the two blinds by attaching a coupling rod between the control chains of the blinds. This will allow you to simultaneously raise and lower both blinds.
Note: If you are having trouble with these DIY installation steps, it is a good idea to seek the assistance of an expert.